Dear Parents/Guardians and Year 9 students
Monday 13 to Friday 17 November
Students not attending the school camp to Tasmania (242) are STILL REQUIRED to attend school.
Normal timetabled classes are running for all students.
Year Level Coordinators have briefed the students on the expectations and the strict VCAA rules that govern the examination period.
We ask all students to ensure that they comply with the rules to ensure a smooth examination period.
Congratulations to the following students who won prizes.
- Best Senior Work – Jacquelyn Moore Year 12
- Best Middle School Work -Shaye Ferguson Year 10, Hannah Zinnack Year 9
- Best Junior school work – Taleah Van Berendonck Year 7
- Best Photography Piece – Indianna Greer Year 12, Charlie Ingram Year 12
- Best Ceramics Piece – Jemma Carlton Year 10, Ollie Hackett Year 12
- Best Drawing Piece – Talia Cook Year 12
- Best Digital Work – Madeleine Dowthwaite Year 12
- Best Painting – Maryne Khim Year 12
- Best Sculpture – Bayley Gerhard-Baulch Year 12, Siobhan Taylor Year 11
- Most Innovative Work -Venetia Walker Year 12
- Best Textile Piece – Leakhena Davison Year 7
- Principals Choice – Taylah Venes Year 11
- Most Contemporary – Jordan Roycroft Year 12
- Best Music Performance – Aleah Gerling Year 12, Hannah Garry Year 12, Stellamay Lambert Year 12
- Best Media – Jessica Stepney Year 12
- October Arts Overall Winner –Zoe Kellett Year 12
Monday 11 September to Sunday 15 October
In support of students studying Units 3 & 4 at Healesville High School, Lilydale Heights College, Lilydale High School, Mooroolbark College, Yarra Hills Secondary College and Upper Yarra Secondary College, a Masterclass program has been developed to assist students prepare and revise for their upcoming VCE Examinations.
Lilydale High School
Performing Arts Centre
Credit card payment is required at the time of booking, 30 cent booking fee applies.
Please click on the attachment for a list of dates and masterclasses;
Three Way Conferences will take place on Thursday September 7. Students should accompany parents for these conferences. There will be no formal classes on this day. The session times are:
- Session 1: 8.30am – 10.30am
- Session 2: 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Session 3: 2.30pm – 5.00pm
- Session 4: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Bookings are made on Compass and will commence on Thursday August 31 and CLOSE at 4 pm on Wednesday September 6.
Please ensure you print off your appointment times prior to the closing time. Instructions are available on Compass outlining the booking process.
It is suggested that you do not book consecutive time slots, to allow enough time to make your way to the next appointment.
A number of teachers will be absent on the day due to leave etc. Their names will not appear on your choice of teachers/subjects. Once all available bookings for a teacher have been made, they will also not appear for selection. Please check Compass prior to attending interviews for messages from any teacher who may be unexpectedly absent on the day. If you have been unable to arrange an interview with one of your child’s teachers please contact them after the Conference day or send a message via Compass.
If you have any queries relating to your sign in codes or these conferences please contact the relevant sub school assistant.
Lilydale High School welcomes prospective families to visit and tour our School on Friday 15 December.
Scheduled school tours are conducted during normal school hours starting at 9.00 am to 10.20 am from the School Administration Office. Bookings are essential by calling 9735 5644.
Enquiries regarding transition to Year 7 should be directed to Tracey Hope or Jane Hemmings, Year 7 Transition Co-ordinators.
Ready to help transform education in Lilydale and Upper Yarra?
The Victorian Government plans to invigorate secondary education in our area, and wants input from local families and students.
Visit engage.vic.gov.au/LilydaleUpperYarraEducationPlan today to find out more, complete the survey, or register for the upcoming community workshop.
- Tuesday 29 August
- Box Hill Institute, Lakeside Campus
- 6.45 pm arrival
- 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
To purchase TICKETS click here
Tuesday 5 December
Shed 14, Central Pier
161 Harbour Esplanade
7.00 pm until 12.00 am
Dress: Formal or Lounge
Meal and Presentations
Cost $100 per person / $50 per child (up to 12 years)