Compass School Manager (Parent, Student, Teacher Portal)
At Lilydale High School we have a number of methods of communication to facilitate the partnership between school and home.
These include; text messaging, email, phone calls, messages on the school website and written messages from teachers in your child’s planner. Please contact the General Office as soon as possible if you change any of your contact details.
In addition to these methods of communication we have introduced the Compass School Manager as our parent portal. Compass has many functions including the ability to:
- Access your child’s assessments from each teacher
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
- View class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
- Complete your child’s course information
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
- Download, print and approve upcoming excursions
- Pay school fees, charges and contributions
I encourage you to regularly log in to ensure you stay up to date with your child’s progress at school and to access the other functions listed above.
Parents/Guardians who may have forgotten their Compass login and password, should contact the Sub-School Assistants who will advise the details.
Wendy Powson, Principal