For Parents/Guardians and students in Years 8 to 11
Monday 30 July – 2019 Course Selection Information Evening
6.30 pm – Middle School (Year 8 and Year 9 students)
7.15 pm – VCE (Year 10 and Year 11 students)
The purpose of this evening is to inform you of the 2019 Middle School and VCE Course Selection process.
You and your son/daughter will be asked to make important course selection choices this term. By attending the evening you will find out about;
- the guidelines/requirements for a balanced course
- the timeline/procedure for choosing courses
- the costs involved with some of the courses
After the formal part of the evening, we invite you to view displays and speak with staff in the following Key Learning areas;
- Middle School and Senior School Management Teams
- PASE & Duke of Edinburgh
- Arts – Visual & Performing
- Careers & VET
We look forward to your company on this important evening for your son/daughter.
Middle School & VCE Coordinators