Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
Register and you can enjoy the benefits that come from increased physical activity during April and beyond.
The website has been updated and the process to register you and your family is very simple. Visit www.activeapril.vic.gov.au
Students can join their class team as well as family or sports club teams. They will also be able to download trophies when they reach milestone levels of activity.
Every individual that registers will receive:
- 10 free passes to a YMCA or access to a local government facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- A 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- One free hour tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- One free Get into Cardio Tennis session
- 20% off Cycling Victoria Memberships
- Entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2018 Australian Open Finals
Assistant Head of PASE